Saturday 23 December 2017

While many of you may think I'm Selina/Ajit Pai...

I am, in fact, a different person. If you disagree, you should know that our creation and art styles are different. Usually, SC05 uses a shiny texture for her creations in the Spaceship Editor, however, I only use it for hair and eyes. When creating shaded drawings, she usually only uses hard or soft shading, however, I use both types of shading, plus my art style is more realistic. While multiple of you think I'm Ajit Pai, there is a reason why my Animal Jam username is nutellagirl8888. I have also stated that I am not okay with him repealing net neutrality, and if you don't believe me, it's because you haven't seen these comments I posted on my Jammer Wall:


Now, quit calling me Ajit/SC05.

No comments:

Post a Comment